Hollyn J. Foster is dedicated to the principle that every phase of life needs an advocate with wisdom, compassion, expertise, and practical experience.
Hollyn J. Foster is a VA accredited attorney graduating Summa Cum Laude from Jones College in 1996 with an undergraduate degree in Legal Assisting. She worked as a certified paralegal for several years before starting law school at Florida Coastal School of Law, graduating Magna Cum Laude in 2005.
Following 20 years of employment with the law firm of Slott, Barker and Nussbaum, Ms. Foster’s experience in Estate Planning, Probate, Guardianship, Real Estate, and Business Law enhances the Elder Law specialization found here at Bowers & Foster Elder Law, P.A.
Hollyn enjoys the opportunity to help educate the community on topics relating to Estate Planning, Probate, and Real Estate. She is a frequent speaker through Jacksonville Area Legal Aid’s Lawyers in the Library program. She is also frequently called on to assist with Jacksonville Area Legal Aid’s Estate Planning and Probate intake night as an expert resource attorney.
- Accredited attorney, Veterans Administration
- Approved Title Insurance Agent
- The Florida Bar (Member, Real Property Probate Law section)
- Jacksonville Bar (Member, Elder Law section, Estate Planning and Tax Law section, Transactional Law section, and Pro Bono section)
- In addition to her authority to practice in front of all courts of the state of Florida, Ms. Foster is also admitted to the United States Middle District of Florida and the U.S. 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Werner v. Estate of McCloskey, 943 So. 2d 1007 (1st DCA 2006)
- Christian Legal Society (member, Board of Directors 2011-Present, President 2013-2016)
- Benevolent Order of the Elks Lodge 1892 (member, Presiding Justice 2012-2013)